What Is This About?
Humans of FI is my attempt to share stories about people who have achieved financial independence or who are also on the journey in the hope that it could provide inspiration. The path is different for everyone and seeing how it could be done in different circumstances is a way for us to learn and motivate each other. It is a space for people who can’t be bothered to blog but would like to be more involved in the community.
Would you like for comments on how it would be possible for you to reach FI early? Get a second opinion on your plans? Visitors will be able to chip in and offer their own views.
Get in touch and you might be featured anonymously as a case study on Cashflow Cop. I’d even send you a free copy of one of my recommended FI Books if you end up being featured. You can take your pick. This is thank you for sharing your story in order to help others.
It is important that I reiterate that I am not a financial advisor and will not be offering financial advice. This is an opportunity to share your story and track your progress anonymously in the hope that it provides you with the motivation and focus you need.
How To Get Involved
If you would like to get involved, please contact us and provide the following information:
- A pseudonym or nickname you want to be known as (could be anything, just keep it family friendly).
- Are you a Police Officer?
- If you’re a Police Officer, what rank are you?
- What is your current retirement or financial independence date?
- What is your gross and net annual household income?
- What is your monthly spending?
- Details of your debt obligations (interest rate, monthly payment, outstanding balance).
- Details of your assets.
- Details of your savings.
- What do you hope to achieve with FI and when would you like to achieve it?
We will then respond to you and take it from there.
Latest posts by Cashflow Cop (see all)