What Is This About?
Humans of FI is my attempt to share stories about people who have achieved financial independence or who are also on the journey in the hope that it could provide inspiration. The path is different for everyone and seeing how it could be done in different circumstances is a way for us to learn and motivate each other.
Would you like for us to comment how it would be possible for you to reach FI early? If so, get in touch and you might be featured anonymously as a case study on Cashflow Cop. I’d even send you a free copy of one of my recommended FI Books if you end up being featured. You can take your pick. This is thank you for sharing your story in order to help others.
I would be offering personalised information on how you could possibly manage your money differently, work through some numbers and highlight any bad financial habits preventing you from achieving FI. This may help give you the initial focus you need to seek professional financial advice if appropriate. It is important that I reiterate that I am not a financial advisor and will not be offering financial advice. I cannot be held responsible for the consequences of your actions, whether good or bad.
How To Get Involved
If you would like to get involved, please contact us and provide the following information:
- A pseudonym or nickname you want to be known as (could be anything, just keep it family friendly).
- Are you a Police Officer?
- If you’re a Police Officer, what rank are you?
- What is your current retirement or financial independence date?
- What is your gross and net annual household income?
- What is your monthly spending?
- Details of your debt obligations (interest rate, monthly payment, outstanding balance).
- Details of your assets.
- Details of your savings.
- What do you hope to achieve with FI and when would you like to achieve it?